Support Analyst/ Service engineer (Remote)
Major recruitment is currently working on behalf of a client who, due to business growth and expansion, requires talented Remote Support Analyst / Service engineers to join their growing team.
My Client is a 24x7x365 IT support business servicing customers throughout the UK and abroad (UK speaking) they are a Family business which is growing out of SME and into med size which regularly creates job opportunities and development for promotions past service desk. They are continually growing and cover some amazing clients nationwide in multiple sectors.
- This is a remote role but may include limited Field Service Support if requested.
- They require fast working multi skilled remote support analysts / engineers , who are fluent in dealing with first & second line support, great time management in order to control and escalate tickets according to SLA’s and strong communication skills.
- The remote support analyst is responsible for level 1 & 2 escalated issues
- The desired candidates need to be punctual, professional, self-disciplined and confident with customers both remotely, and in person.
- A full UK driving licence is also required and access to a vehicle as some local clients may require a visit if a solution requires a physical engineering install from the emote support analyst.
- Engineers work in accordance to support 24/7/365 rota, the Service Desk analyst is office based and works an 8 hour day over three shifts with 7.00am, 8.00am, or 10.00am starts, the rota includes weekend and night shifts.
- All remote Analysts are provided a laptop, additional screen and mobile phone.
Salary £25,400 plus £1600 shift bonus = £27,000pa
- Senior Service Engineers must have strong fundamental knowledge on Windows O.S- 8.1, 10, Server 2016 and above.
- Fluent with Microsoft Exchange Server, Office & Microsoft 365 including Azure A.D and SharePoint. And managed service/IAAS/PAAS experience.
Desired knowledge on
- Connectwise Manage & Automate,
- Google Services,
- Meraki/Cisco Network,
- Trend AV,
- Apple & Android Devices
If you have a skillset that matches the requirements outlined, please apply for this excellent opportunity which has genuine opportunities for career advancement.