AV Events Technical Production Manager
£48,000 – £58,000 plus overtime, pension and other company benefits
Full time permanent role Monday – Friday
Location – Enfield, London
My client is seeking an experienced AV Events Technical Production Manager to join their established team at their office in Enfield.
AV Events experience is a MUST for this role.
- Leading the production process from concept through to delivery and postproduction analysis involving all aspects including lighting, sound, AV, camera, and streaming services.
- Working across a broad Spectrum of events including conference, dinners, and awards.
- Managing the technical design process, with the support of others where required.
- Guiding the client on solutions and advising on suitable equipment to achieve their aims and suit the proposed event.
- Preparing production schedules, specifications and prep sheets for the warehouse and onsite use
- Collaborating with venues, suppliers, and other agencies as required
- Managing and selecting appropriate external suppliers as required
- Working with external agencies as required
- Managing additional resource including freelance crew as required
- Overseeing the set up and installation of events onsite along with being present onsite and overseeing or operating equipment as required
- Managing production budgets from initial pitch through to reconciliation
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
- A broad knowledge and experience across all areas of technical production including lighting, sound, camera, AV, and streaming
- A full UK Driving Licence