Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Lincoln (LN6) – office based
Full Time – 37.5 hours Mon-Fri
Our client is the UK’s second largest vitamin and mineral company. They sell over 150 different products ranging from traditional vitamins and minerals including multivitamins, cod liver oil and omega 3 fish oils, to highly specialised products such as ginkgo biloba, glucosamine and chondroitin.
We accept orders over the telephone, by mail, and through their website and various online marketplaces, which are all processed at their offices and dispatched to customers.
They are now looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to add to their EU Team, who can lead the Digital Marketing activities on their international markets.
Requirements of the Role:
- Solid experience in a Digital Marketing role with evidence of end to end campaign management
- Excellent Excel, data and reporting skills
- Content communication strategy experience (seeding/spreading content out via email, websites, SNS, and paid media)
- Good team player who can work collaboratively in a small team to deliver results
- Exceptional attention to detail in all areas of work
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and define digital and audience strategies that drive conversion, awareness and engagement of the brand
- Leading our digital acquisition strategies across multiple channels, including PPC, SEO, Email Marketing and Affiliates
- Implement and test PPC/SEO activities and ideas that enable to scale up across international markets
- Produce interesting and engaging content copywriting and content.
- Implementation of new strategies for social media campaigns.
- Continuously optimise conversion rates, CTR and CPC whilst utilising automation where possible
- Providing weekly and monthly reports for PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Paid Social and new acquisition initiatives
Personal Qualities and Specific Skills:
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- PC proficient, with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent literacy and writing skills
- Results driven
- Good interpersonal and customer focused skills, able to empathise, maintain professionalism, display patience and politeness within a sometimes pressurised environment
- Strong communication skills and confidence in writing content
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- 3 month probationary period
- Retention bonus of £500 paid after 5 months
- Progression opportunities
Please contact Zoe Bellenger on Zoebellenger@major-recruitment.com for a confidential chat.
Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary opportunities.