Major Recruitment are currently working with a well-known client, resourcing for a Workshop Technician – Multiskilled to join their team. This would be a Permanent, Full-Time role, based in Aberdeen.
You will be responsible for: –
- Repairing hydraulic equipment including reassembly, disassembly, replacements of parts, inspection, troubleshooting, and checking and performing operational tests
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment repairs and documenting
- Using gauging devices and performing quality inspections
- Additional workshop duties as required, such as building all standard tools
- Calibration-certification of Accuracy Testing duty
- Filling equipment request orders including job preparation
Does this sound like you? :-
- Detail-oriented, flexible, and methodical
- Excellent analytical, teamworking and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate – previous use of MRP preferrable
- Working understanding of Mechanical systems and use of hand tools
- Ability to read basic assembly drawings is essential, alongside an ability to operate the forklift and overhead crane
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a manufacturing, workshop, engineering, production, maintenance, and repair environment
- Technical qualification, for example City & Guilds or NVQ and proven competency in use of hand held tools
- Experience in machining or mechanical work is essential, experience in both would be advantageous
- Experience in refurb mechanical and hydraulic work is essential
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW and our dedicated team will look over all applications and be in touch with you if you look like the ideal candidate.
Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary opportunities.