Major Recruitment are looking to hire skilled Assembly Machine Operatives for our client based in Alfreton.
As an Assembly Machine Operative, you will oversee the mechanical side on the production line which specializes in the assembly and packing of products all whilst being competent with problem solving skills.
- Overall seeing of the Assembly/Packing Machine on the production line
- Problem solving and providing solutions during operation.
- Daily set up and running of the computer system and start up.
- Filling in and completing paperwork as required
- Full site induction and paperwork lasting around 50-60 minutes to be completed on first shift.
Desirable key skills and experiences:
- Quick-thinking problem-solving skills.
- Show fault finding initiative skills.
- Computer and machine knowledge
- Confident to work alone or within a team.
- Show clear understanding of instructions.
Schedule and Pay
- Day Shift 06:00-14:00
- Afternoons 14:00-22:00 (flexible starts range from 14:00-16:00)
- Flexibility on working days-able to reduce days to 4 shifts per week.
- Monday – Friday or Sunday – Thursday
- £11.50 per hour
- 30-minute paid break- can be spread across shift
- Extensive learning and training opportunities leading to company development and progression opportunities.
- Onsite Kitchenette Facilities
- Free Onsite Parking
- Bus routes available
- PPE Provided (must have own safety boots)
- Free personal locker
- All breaks paid.
- Overtime available