Teacher of Maths
- Main Pay Scale/UPS
- September 2023
School Staffing Solutions are recruiting on behalf of a ‘good school’ with a committed staff, a diverse student body and a friendly and supportive atmosphere. They are on the threshold of “outstanding”and are expanding due to the schools increasing popularity and number of students.
The Maths team is one of the schools strongest. The department is well resourced with its own corridor, classrooms, staffroom and office spaces.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Teacher of Maths who would enjoy being part of a forward thinking Mathematics Department. The Maths Department delivers Maths to all and follow the Edexcel GCSE Course. Maths enjoys good engagement from students in all year groups. Their examination results are strong, as the excellent teaching inspires groups to achieve well. The school are looking for someone with enthusiasm, who has drive, passion and commitment to our school.
· A self-motivated and reflective teacher who has strong interpersonal skills and is an excellent team player.
· You could be an ECT or an experienced teacher with several years teaching under your belt.
· A dedicated and innovative individual driven to make a difference
What the School Offer:
· The school support staff with a good range of training opportunities, from collaborative twilights, to conferences, staff book groups and learning lunches.
· They also offer an excellent induction programme, an exciting learning and teaching environment and first-class on-going professional learning opportunities to further enhance your career.
Why apply through School Staffing Solutions? We will provide you with support throughout the whole application and interview process.
School Staffing Solutions act as an employment agency in relation to permanent roles and as an employment business for temporary opportunities.