Major Recruitment are looking for CNC Operators in Bedfordshire to work for a fantastic manufacturer of airline products!
The CNC Operator will be working on manufacturing vacuumed plastic items for airlines.
- Operation of multiple CNC machinery to produce parts to customer and in house designs
- Monitoring and being responsible for each component produced by the machine
- Liaising with supervisors to optimise workflow
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Train in digitising and 3D scanning OEM parts
- Train in the operation of 3D printing machinery
A successful applicant will have:
- Minimum of 2+ years CNC operation experience
- Experience operating 5 axis Maka CNC machines & Maxicam CNC or similar
- Understanding and interpreting technical/engineering drawings essential
- Good team worker, reliable, versaltile and adaptable
- Practical experience in the manufacturing of CNC jigs, fixtures & tooling
- Knowledge of aerospace related products & procedures an advantage but not essential.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and having the ability to work to tight deadlines, including some late working if required.
- A spirit of openness and cooperation; an individual who will boost the relationships and networks within Flitetec
- Good attention to detail; maintaining our high standards for delivery, quality & accuracy
- Salary – £28,000 – £34,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Working Hours – 07:30 – 16:15 Monday to Thursday, 07:30 – 12:30 Friday.
- Holidays – 25 days per annum, plus bank holidays & 3 day shutdown over Christmas
- Healthcare Scheme
- Pension Scheme
‘Major Recruitment act as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary opportunities’.