An exciting opportunity is available for a Technical Sales Engineer with pneumatics experience to join a dynamic sales team.
Covering the South of England you will be responsible for identifying and developing sales prospects to grow revenue within your territory.
Reporting to the UK Sales Manager your key responsibilities will be: –
- Delivering market share through achievement of company sales target.
- Produce, implement, and maintain area plans for sufficient accounts such that personal targets are achieved.
Prepare and implement an Account Development plan for key accounts.
- To construct fixed meetings with current and new accounts.
- Identify, qualify, and register new business users.
- Maintain accurate and relevant records.
- Research for new OEM accounts in designated area.
- Selling value concepts.
- Building one-to-one relationships with target accounts.
- Understand and develop knowledge of the company, company values and producta
- Communicate all sales related instructions to Sales Manager and Head Office via the correct process
- Learn the features, the benefits, options, and applications for all catalogued products.
- Promote all new products to all customers by sales presentations.
- Attend sales meetings, team meetings, training sessions and exhibitions as required.
- Undertake any special projects or tasks that may be required.
The role requires a highly motivated and technically qualified salesperson who is results orientated; a self-starter who can work autonomously as well as part of a team
You will be able to demonstrate a strong and successful technical sales background, have ideally worked in pneumatics or engineering and have a solid knowledge of the industry.
The key skills required for this role are:
- Good organisational, planning, and analytical skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Knowledge of pneumatic equipment including cylinders, valves, air treatment and handling equipment.
- Strong product presentation skills.
- Ability to research for new OEM business within the pneumatics and automation industry
- Able to make own planned appointments and make introductions and presentations face-to-face with customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to solve problems and make decisions.
- Sound sense of responsibility, attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- IT skills – SAP, CRM, Microsoft Word, XP, Excel, Explorer, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing and established equipment solutions provider. Good training, career prospects and benefits package including a generous commission scheme, Company car, phone and laptop / ipad, 25 days holiday, Contributory Pension, Private Health Care.
If you would like more information or would like to apply for this exciting role please call Adam Jones at Major Recruitment or click Apply Now to send your CV