£30k – £35k, Office based, Full-time
Our client in Teesside is looking for HR Advisor to join their expanding team.
It is multi-functional business working with clients globally on number of significant projects.
We are looking for a HR Advisor to positively impact people-focused processes, deliver change where required and ensure that company can continue to succeed.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting, advising and guiding colleagues with Employee Relation issues.
- Provide advice on Employment Law and Legislation and ER cases.
- Assist Managers with the performance of their employees.
- Make suggestions for any relevant amendments to the company handbook and procedures to ensure company is compliant with legislations, ISO requirements, and internal Integrated Management System.
- Recruitment – drafting adverts, supporting agencies, interviewing and contract management.
- Training – meeting training needs, liaising with providers and maintaining records.
- Managing the employee journey including onboarding, probation and reviews.
- HR Guidance – including producing HR reports, liaising with governmental agencies and providing advice.
- Managing a small team consisting of the Training and Payroll Coordinator, the Reception Team.
We’d love to see:
- Experience of managing ER cases
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role
- Recruitment experience
- CIPD Qualifications (Preferred)
- Coaching capability
- A collaborative approach to getting things done