Major Recruitment Oldbury are delighted to be recruiting for a successful Bilston based organisation who are seeking a Lead CAD Operator to start immediately.
Duties and tasks will include:
- Create 2D and 3D bathroom drawings.
- Create 2D work top manufacturing drawings.
- Design and quote for standard house build room sets, within agreed timeframes.
- Design and quote for bespoke room sets via Business Development Managers (BDM’s)
- Responsible for ensuring a build status of all critical drawings is maintained.
- Attend pre-start contract meetings when required.
- Contract customer delivery schedules, via plot, added to call off system, action the call off as per customer requests, liaise with site managers regarding delivery dates etc.
Candidates welcome to apply for the role will have the following:
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office.
- Be fully proficient in CAD
- Be able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- You will have a strong attention to detail.
- Proactive and enthusiastic with excellent problem-solving skills.
- You will have a can-do attitude, wanting to succeed in all you do.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent motivator.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
Parking is available.