Regional Field Sales Manager – South West of England/Hybrid Working
Prosper Recruitment are working in partnership with Leading Experts In Energy Saving Installations making homes more energy efficient across the UK. Due to growth and continued growth plans this well-established organisation specialising in solar PV and battery storage for the residential sector are now looking to recruit an experienced leader of field sales professionals for the South West of England.
- Lead and manage a team of 6 field sales executives, with the goal of growing the team to 10 members.
- Report directly to the Head of Sales and work towards achieving a £12m turnover of new business revenue within 12 months.
- Implement effective sales strategies to drive profitability and meet team targets.
- Utilise technical sales processes and coaching methods to optimise team performance.
- Conduct performance management and provide guidance to ensure the team meets their KPIs.
- Maintain regular communication and conduct 1-on-1 meetings with sales team members.
- Focus on team success rather than individual sales targets.
- Oversee the sales operations in the South West of England, with hybrid working arrangements but requiring one day per week at the regional office in Portsmouth.
- Possess 5+ years of experience in managing field sales teams, preferably in the Renewables sector, particularly Solar PV.
- Proven track record in field sales management with a focus on team development and growth.
- Proficient in technical sales processes, coaching, and performance management.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and inspire a sales team.
- Experience in the renewables sector, specifically Solar PV, is highly desirable.
- Ability to drive team success and achieve ambitious revenue targets.
- Opportunity for career advancement to a Regional Sales Director role based on performance and achievement of business revenue targets.
- Potential for further growth and development within the company as it continues to expands.
£40k – £45k pa basic + fully expensed company car + commission – realistic OTE £70k + pa
Employees Benefits Package