Housing Support Worker
£22,683 + £3167 London Weighting
Hamilton Woods Associates are currently recruiting for a Housing Support Worker to join an organisation on a permanent basis to promote clients to live independently.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Housing Support Worker:
- Work with vulnerable clients with mental health and substance misuse
- Carry out visits to clients’ homes
- Provide advice on welfare and housing benefits
- Manage rent arrears
- Deal with low level ASB
- Liaise with third party agencies
- Complete support plans and risk assessments
- Support vulnerable clients to sustain their tenancies
Essential Requirements of the Housing Support Worker:
- Enhanced DBS
- Full UK Driving Licence
To be considered for this exciting role, please contact Lucie Houston – Senior Recruitment Consultant at Hamilton Woods or apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability referencing the job ID number. Due to the exceptionally high level of applications if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 – 10 days, it is regrettable that we cannot respond to all applicants, and please assume your application has been unsuccessful.