We are currently looking for a talent PA/EA to provide high level confidential support to the Chief Executive by providing a full secretarial and administrative services.
This is a full time / permanent position based in Broxbourne
Working days are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Salary will be offered DOE (£33K- £3K)
- To be first point of contact and provide full personal assistant support by dealing with all correspondence and calls, drafting routine letters to a high standard, minuting meetings, taking messages and other administrative tasks as required to support the Chief Executive.
- To proactively manage and coordinate the diary of the Chief Executive by prioritising and arranging internal and external meetings, ensuring appropriate briefing papers are prepared and provided.
- Plan and organise travel and accommodation when required
- To provide support for senior management meetings by ensuring meetings are properly arranged and serviced. This will include but not limited to drafting agendas, collating papers, and reports, and following up action points.
- Supporting the Chief Executive to keep the senior management informed about the work of the organisation and their appropriate training and induction.
- To plan and manage key organisational events, Strategy days, Staff briefings and others as required. Other Duties
- Develop skills and undertake responsibilities as appropriate which will fulfil the purpose of the role and support the success of the organisation.
- Ensure that work is carried out in accordance with, equality aims, policies and procedures.
- Undertake any other appropriate duties as required to support the Chief Executive to enable them to fulfil their role.
- Manage the CEO personal matters when required.
- Any other duties relevant to the needs of the organisation and as directed.
- Proven experience in the same or similar role, ideal but not essential.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent word processing and IT skills
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Great organisational and time management skills
- The ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to balance a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines when needed
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issue
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- Help grow an organisation
- Personal responsibility with autonomy
- Free parking
- Free Country Club membership with access to a gym and swimming pool
“Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent roles and as an Employment Business for temporary opportunities”