Full Time Hours
Working for a well established technology company. They provide services for IT assets throughout their entire life cycle, from IT refreshes through to secure IT disposal.
As A Fitter Your Main Responsibilities will be:-
- Driving company vehicles as entitlements allow.
- Conducting technical aspects of decommissioning/commissioning of either Lab equipment, furniture and/or IT.
- Maintaining and complying with all company and legislation requirements.
- Promoting company core standards and values.
- Assisting the management of external contractors during delivery.
- Educating, training and developing other team members in delivery emphasising best practice, quality and standards.
- Ensuring the furnishing of extensive property protection to ensure delivery of service levels.
- Ensure working practices are safe and follow company best practice standards.
- Acting as a client liaison on site between different departments and the on-site team.
- Completing regular removals activities as and when required.
Skills and Qualifications of a Fitter:-
- Educated to A Level or equivalent.
- Full UK Cat B license (Desirable)
- CSCS Card (desirable)
- IOSH Working Safely or equivalent (desirable)
- Asbestos Awareness (Desirable)
- Physically fit.
- Can deal with change.
- Proactively spot potential pitfalls and overcome.
- Polite, friendly manner and good communication skills.
- Careful and methodical approach to work.
- An honest and responsible attitude to other people’s property.