The job holder will be overlooking and organizing operations from EU to UK / UK to EU and Third-Party Countries ensuring that the whole supply chain carried out effectively and efficiently. Supply Chain Manager will focus on importation and exportation of protein commodities and will be up to date on recent customs implications.
Key Responsibilities of Supply Chain Manager
- Participation in creation of weekly/monthly/quarterly plans and schedules for imported – exported goods from UK, EU and Third-Party Countries.
- Management of exports-imports flows of protein products.
- Confirmation of inbound and outband deliveries in SAP (containers, trucks) on daily/weekly basis.
- Management of import-export transactions, clearance instructions to customs brokers on daily/weekly basis.
- Management of data flow and accuracy on IPAFFS system.
- Control of Import / GATT licences, Duty Payments, Levys, Health Certificates, CHED’s.
- Management of transport, shipping and customs documentation.
- Liaising with RPA, DEFRA, APHA and HMRC.
- Understating of Fee Trade Agreements between UK and Rest of World.
- Leading and Coaching team of 3 specialists.
- Supplier and Customer relationship management.
- Following and setting own KPI’s.
- Stakeholder management (customs agents, warehouses, logistics)
- Excellent communication skills
- True Team Leader
- Fast learner and open-minded
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Responsibility and dedication to result
Educational Qualifications and Hard Skills Required:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the relevant field such as supply chain, customs, logistics
- Experience in export-import of protein products (Mandatory)
- To be familiar with Free Trade Agreements and Classification of Commodity Codes
- Sound knowledge of Customs Procedures
- Demonstrable leadership and team building skills
- Higher Education (Business, Economics, Supply Chain, International Trade)
- SAP or other ERP system
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc)