Up to £70,000 basic salary
Award Winning Independent
30-minute test times
OCT / Phoropters / contact & non-contact tonometry
Job ID: 031022-2153
Major Recruitment are working with an award-winning independent practice in Carlisle who are looking for a new full or part time Optometrist to join their well-established experienced team.
The practice pride themselves on providing expert, professional eyecare and advice and have developed a fantastic reputation for offering a clinical and truly caring approach with patients.
They offer an unbeatable range of detailed eye examinations and tests and strive to identify and rectify any problems patients might have with their eyes.
The practice boasts having expertise in specialist areas such as Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration and Diabetes referrals, Visual Stress & Dyslexia assessment, Myopia Management with new Myosmart lenses for Myopia control, Paediatric Eyecare and hear care.
- Up to £70,000 basic salary + professional fees
- 30 minute testing times
- Equipment: OCT / Daytona Optomap / Auto Phoropter heads / Trial frames / Slit lamp / Hanson VFA / Non-contact tonometry / Computer based management system
- Specialist services: Dry eye clinic / Specialist contact lens clinic / Colorimetry / Glaucoma and post cataract referrals / Hear care services
- The company stock an unbeatable range of eyewear, including designer frames, glasses, sunglasses, and sports eyewear, as well as contact lenses and accessories
- The team are closely involved in the local community, running regular external awareness events
- The practice has won awards
- No late nights as the practice closes at 5:30pm
- 2 very spacious test rooms within the practice
- A truly patient focused clinical environment with no commercial pressure
- Opportunities for team members to attend CET training inside of work and evenings arranged by the company
- Relaxed, high-end setting within a spacious and beautifully presented working environment
Details and requirements
- Hours: Monday – Friday (09:00am – 17:30pm)
- Full and part time position considered
- Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and benefits
- Basic salary of up to £70,000
- Professional fees + Company Pension Scheme
- Team members discount + individual incentive schemes
- 25 Days Holiday + 8 BH – 33 in total
If you would like to enquire about this role and/or to have a confidential chat, please do not hesitate to email, call, text or send your CV to the contact details below.
Email: email@example.com Call/Text: 07881287964