£60,000 + exclusive benefits
30-45-minute test times
Specialist services (Inc. OCT)
Job ID: 270922-2490
Major Optical are currently working with an extremely successful chain independent company. This Optometrist opportunity is at the heart of its community and are looking for an enthusiastic Optometrist to join their highly experienced team to work within a high-end, family run practice, as a resident Optometrist.
This is an opportunity to work within a company that really care in delivering the best eye service possible, whilst making sure the customers and staff enjoy their journey within.
They also have a proven track-record in developing and providing excellent career paths for professionals through their renowned development channels.
- Up to £65,000 basic salary + exclusive benefits
- 30-45 minute testing times
- No late nights as the practice closes at 5:30pm
- 2 very spacious test rooms within the practice
- Equipment: OCT / Daytona Optomap / Auto Phoropter heads / Trial frames / Slit lamp / Hanson VFA / Non-contact tonometry / Computer based management system
- Specialist services: Myopia Management / Emergency Eye Care / Dry Eye Assessment / Coloured Overlay Assessment / Specialist contact lenses Inc. Orthokeratology / Hearing and ear care services
- Benefits including: Professional fees / Pension / Quarterly bonus structure / Private Healthcare / Gym contribution / Staff discounts
- Weekend flexibility possible
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
- A truly patient focused clinical environment with no commercial pressure
- Regular internal and external training and CET
- Relaxed, high-end setting within a spacious and beautifully presented working environment
Details and requirements
- Hours: Monday – Saturday (09:00am – 17:30pm) closed Sundays & Bank Holidays (Weekend flexibility available)
- Full or part time position considered
- Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and benefits
- Up to £65,000 + exclusive package
- Benefits included: professional fees / pension / quarterly bonus structure / Private Healthcare / Gym contribution / staff discounts
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (33 in total)
Enquire now for more details and/or to have a confidential chat by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org / Call or Text: 07881287964.