Major Recruitment are working in partnership with a facilities management company for a Fcilities Maintenance Engineer to join our Site Support Services, delivering Industrial Facilities Management for Clients across the West Midlands.
Role:- Facilities Maintenance Engineer
Role Type:- Permanent
Location:- Coventry (Travel accross sites will be required)
Salary:- £32,000 – £36,000
Hours Of Work:- 8am – 5pm – Monday to Friday
Start Date:- Immediate (Pending Successful Interview)
Duties Will Include:-
Completing a full range of planned maintenance duties with some minor reactive works being included in the works schedule. Works may also include some minor install/ replacements
Working to a planned a weekly schedule and then any reactive jobs will be added through the week.
Candidates must be client friendly and prepared to engage with the client on site.
Working with an existing a Team of 3
The ideal candidate should have or be able to demonstrate the following skills: –
- Excellent attitude towards Health & Safety.
- Good time keeping and willing to work additional hours if necessary
- Knowledge and experience of making repairs over multiple disciplines i.e., plumbing, joinery and roofing as the works are quite varied.
- Minimum 2 year’s practical experience.
- Valid UK driving license.
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Mechanical bias – must have Commercial Gas Qualifications, ideally would have F-Gas CAT1 as well. However, F-Gas is not essential.
- The role involves travelling across sites
- A fully expensed van will be provided.
Our client will be holding interviews next week – Hit “APPLY NOW” and one of our consultants will give you a call