Major Recruitment have an urgent requirement for a Cleaning Supervisor to join our client based in Darlington!
You will working in a busy depot on a full time basis covering the night shift Monday to Friday 10pm-6am. As a Cleaning Supervisor, you will be ensuring all work is completed to a high standard, checking quality of work, while supervising the other cleaners on shift.
This position is Temporary On-going.
Responsibilities of a Cleaning Supervisor:
- Office and site based Cleaning
- Touchpoint cleaning
- Emptying waste bins
- Manual work
- Hoovering, mopping, sweeping
- Cleaning surfaces
- Completing cleaning schedules and other administrative tasks for senior management
- Assisting with staff rota and organising shifts for the team.
- Commercial cleaning experience
- Experience working as a supervisor or manager
- Good leadership qualities
- Experience managing or leading a team
- Ability to motivate and give good direction
- Able to complete paperwork and timesheets for staff members
- Driving license would be advantageous due to shift times
Monday – Friday = 10pm-6am (40 hours per week)
£10.56 per hour
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE!