Major Recruitment are currently recruiting for a permanent Cashier/Accounts Assistant in Hull for their client who is the largest independent commercial approved dealership in the UK.
Hours of work – 5 days a week, Monday to Friday 9.00am to 17.30pm, 37.5 hours per week.
- Cashier duties including bank account reconciliation and monitoring and petty cash control.
- Compilation of payroll data for submission to central Payroll function.
- Fuel cards ordering, control and cancellation.
- Travel and accommodation arrangement.
- Co-ordinate and organise meetings, both in person and virtually.
- Minute taking at the monthly management, HR related issues etc.
- Collate information, statistics, reports, presentations, and briefs where required.
- Office facilities e.g. fuel card ordering/control/cancellation; stationery/other supplies and uniform ordering etc.
- Employee Engagement, co-ordinate group engagement activities and actively support management team with employee engagement
- Recruitment act as a conduit between local managers and central recruitment team ensuring adverts are accurate and applications are responded to in a timely manner
- Provide cover for the other members of the Accounts teams
- To respect the property of the Company and any property for which the Company is responsible, or which is in their care.
- To assist with general housekeeping duties as a Team.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Accounts experience minimum 1 year
- Display a high level of customer service
- IT Literacy
- Commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
- Methodical approach
- Brilliant levels of communication written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, Team Player, Flexible.
Benefits package includes:
- BUPA Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance 2 x salary
- Vehicle purchase discount
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Colleague Introduction Award
- Holiday allowance rising with length of service
- Great career development
- Onsite Mental Health First Aiders
- Being Brilliant Awards
- Engagement & Charity
If you have administration experience and think this role looks good, please apply to the job ad ASAP!!
REF – INDPS