Job Title: Industrial Cleaner
Location: Kanes Food, Evesham WR11 8JS
Night Shift 19:00-05:00
Various Night Shifts patterns available
£12.00 per Hour.
Weekly Pay, Temp to Perm
Permanent contract, after 12 weeks of successful probationary period with opportunity to for more advanced positions with better pay. Fixed based payment on permanent contract guarantee full shift salary, even if finished early.
About the Role:
As an Industrial Cleaner at the factory, your primary responsibilities will revolve around:
- Cleaning Machines: Making sure food production machines are clean. Follow the instructions when disassembling and assembling production machines for cleaning purposes.
- Cleaning Production Area: keeping the production area tidy and ready to use for operatives.
- Keeping it Super Clean: Application of chemicals to equipment and floor/wall areas Making sure everything is super clean according to hygiene rules.
- Working Together: Working well with co-workers to keep machines running well and the area clean. Recording completed tasks.
- Knowing Products and Rules: Learning about the company’s products and following hygiene rules. Reading and understanding procedural instructions.
- Staying Safe: Being careful with cleaning methods and telling someone if there’s a safety problem.
The factory is located in Evesham WR11 8JS. It is a modern facility specialised in the development and manufacture extensive range of washed and ready-to-eat salads, fresh stir-fry vegetable mixes, fresh noodles, prepared vegetables, stir-fry sauces, and salad dressings. The workplace offers excellent working conditions and is committed to providing the best quality of service. Employees at this facility have many years of experience and dedication to their work. We are looking for individuals who seek permanent employment and are willing to promote and advance their careers with an experienced employer.
The work environment may be chill due the nature of the factory.
We’re looking for a hygiene team player who is willing to work night shift and can handle a variety of tasks in our dynamic production environment. If you’re punctual, communicate well with others, and can adapt to different roles, you’re the right fit. We value flexibility and are seeking someone willing to learn new skills to cover breaks and holidays. We provide the necessary training for the role of Industrial Cleaner
- Familiarity and experience in an industrial cleaning in food factory setting is a plus, but experience is not essential as induction and training are provided.
- In order to communicate effectively with other staff members, communicative English is required.
- Capability of carrying out the physical tasks reasonably required for the role.
- Willing to work in any part of the site as required, depending on the available team and daily plan.
- Advancement opportunities
- On-site canteen serving a decent menu.
- Free on-site parking with electric car chargers
- On-Site full-size tennis court.
- There is possibility to arrange a transport from Birmingham and Evesham.
As an Industrial Cleaner, you will focus on maintaining cleanliness within the production department. Your role entails ensuring a safe and hygienic environment while facilitating the production of high-quality final products for our customers.
Note: This job involves cleaning the bakery’s production areas and machines, not the toilets.
Quick and Easy Recruitment Process with an immediate start
Apply now for an opportunity to join our hygiene team as a Industrial Cleaner in Evesham WR11 8JS. Experience a supportive work environment, training, and the potential for permanent employment.