We are seeking Production Operatives to join our manufacturing team based in Watford on a permanent basis.
Want to earn a minimum of £495 per week? Work for a company that offers support and development. No experience is necessary as full training will be provided.
Working hours of a Production Operative are Tuesday to Saturday 7am to 5pm.
Weekly pay starting at £495 per week, increasing to £517 after training for a Production Operative.
Overtime paid at 1.5 hours.
As a Production Operative you will:
- Will need to ensure customer’s specifications are met.
- Work in a manner that does not put yourself or your colleagues in any danger, as per Health & Safety guidelines.
- Keeping the workplace tidy & clean, following the Clean As You Go policy.
- To be able to communicate effectively, to understand & follow basic instructions.
- Follow production guides, weighing and measuring materials for production.
- Follow quality guidelines and report and issues to the Production Supervisor/Manager.
- Flexible to work in all areas of the factory, production, packing and warehouse.
Skills required as a Production Operative
Flexible to work in different areas of the department.
Good teamwork and communication skills.
A basic level of English and basic numeracy skills.
Attention to detail and a flexible attitude to tasks.
Able to work on your own and as part of a team.
Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary opportunities.