Position: Home Delivery Driver (7.5 tonne/HGV 2 Driver) – Two person team
Location: Ipswich (IP6 0NL)
Daily Start time: 06:00
Shifts: 5 on, 3 off rolling shift pattern
Candidates MUST hold a C1 or CAT C (7.5 tonne/HGV 2) category entitlement on their driving licence and ALSO a driver Digi card and Driver CPC
We are looking for Drivers who:
* Demonstrate a respectful, positive attitude towards others. Behave in a fair and open manner
* Work effectively as part of a team – role is working as a 2 person crew
* Work safely within the Health, safety environmental guidelines and insist others do the same
* Have a flexible attitude towards your work
* Hold a valid C1 (7.5 Tonne) Driving Licence
* Have a valid Digi tachograph card and Driver CPC
* Have knowledge of the geographical area
* Have basic mechanical understanding
This is a home delivery role which would involve the delivery of items up to and including 79kg as part of a 2 person crew.
A typical day would consist of between 25 and 40 deliveries to customer homes / premises spanning an 11 hour period (typical finish times are around 16:00 to 17:00)
Due to the nature of the role the candidate(s) would be required to be in good health and able to carry out manual handling tasks without issue.
Option for Temp to Perm for the right candidates.