Major Recruitment Watford are seeking experienced Assembly Technicians with a keen sense of attention to detail and a passion for accuracy for our client based in Wickhambrook, which supplies Agriculture equipment and products to various retailers and customers throughout the UK.
About the role:
This is your chance to be part of an innovative and dynamic company!
You will be responsible for assisting the team to ensure the production schedule is on target and high levels of quality outputs are being maintained by performing key responsibilities. Your day-to-day activities will be assembling all components of the machine your team are building. Operating fork trucks and cranes (after training).
- Assisting the team to ensure the production schedule is on target.
- High levels of quality outputs are being maintained by performing key responsibilities.
- Assembling all components of the machine your team are building.
- Operating fork trucks and cranes once training has been completed.
- Fast thinker
- Eager to learn
- Able to work toward tight deadlines and meet targets
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative.
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays
- Christmas shutdown period
- Virtually unlimited and flexible overtime at enhanced rate
- Company sick pay
- Healthcare plan
- Free onsite parking
- Family owned business and environment
- Company social events
Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Optional: 1 hour unpaid lunch or half hour unpaid lunch and half hour overtime. Overtime available earning between £37,180 – £43,940k gross per annum dependant on experience, skill level and overtime worked. Based on 4 hours OT per day.
Wickhambrook, Suffolk – only 20 minutes from Bury St Edmunds, Haverhill or Newmarket.