Major Recruitment are pleased to be partnering with our Newton Aycliffe based and assisting them in their search for a new entry level sales advisor.
Our client has been a leading manufacturer and distributor within their relevant field. Having started business within the North East, they have expanded their influence into the EU with their large distribution centre based in France.
Servicing a multitude of sectors, with a heavy influence within food production. They deliver packaging, protective film, and adhesives for a whole host of products.
With this strong foundation, they are seeking their newest sales advisor to really help develop those long-standing business relationships. This is very much a warm sales role, with a large database of leads readily available.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Engage and build relationships with pre-existing, lapsed, and new clients
- Deliver sales transactions, by advising customers on suitable products which best meet their needs.
- Promote and expand company influence and collaborate with our client’s strong sales team.
- Manage pre-existing customers and explore further revenue streams.
- Liaise with Sales Manager and provide weekly and monthly sales reports
Training will be provided with a focus on product knowledge. Our client is looking to develop the right candidate, so individuals with minimal sales experience are encouraged to apply. The role may suit someone who has experience with outbound sales or has come from a customer advisory role.
- The role will be Monday to Friday 0830 to 1700 with 1 hour lunch break
- Will consider part time applicants
- Up to £22,000 Basic
- Bonus based on performance
- Company Pension