£48,000 pa + Company car or car allowance + Great company pension
Monday – Friday 8:00 – 16:30
Major Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Contract Manager to join their well-respected, sector leading client based in Wymondham.
Support Estimating and Tendering activities.
Follow up tenders and negotiating contracts/orders.
Contract management including:
- Source materials, plant & subcontractors.
- Support sourcing of appropriate labour and assist with labour planning activities.
- Plan works & monitor progress.
- Maintain cost, quality & safety procedures, and controls.
- Costing and negotiating of variations.
- Preparing quality plans and overseeing quality control
- Prepare method statements, risk assessments, safety plans and review safety on site.
- Manage technical/engineering issues.
- Negotiate final accounts.
Qualifications/Experience Preferred Requirements
- NVQ Level 6 Management / IEng Status (IMechE) / BTEC HND in Engineering.
- NEBOSH General certificate / IOSH – Managing Safety.
- CSCS cards
- Industry recognised qualifications.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels within the organisation.
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise tasks.
- Ability to problem solve and be decisive when required.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Full driver’s license – willing to travel as required.
For more information on this role please email email@example.com