WE are Recruiting for : Workshop – TRAINEE Painter / Finisher
Term: Permanent – following a successful 12 week probationary period
Hours: Monday to Friday 7.00am – 5.00pm
Saturdays on rota basis – 1 on and 2 off (7.00am – 1.00pm)
Overtime to be worked as required
Treating and finishing buildings. Liaising with the Unit manager and Production manager
Most of your training will be on the job. You will be taught how to use the equipment and about the treating/finishing process by more experienced colleagues.
HEALTH & SAFETY
All employees are responsible for reading, understanding and carrying out the requirements of the Companies Health & Safety policy and for informing a relevant person if they become aware of any non-compliance with the policy or of any identified training needs.
So, what will you actually be doing?
There’s not much your job won’t cover, your main duties will include:
- Treating sections of buildings
- Treating components for buildings
- Assist in finishing of building – hanging doors, fitting windows etc.
- Working to deadlines and schedules
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Quality control of items produced
- Keep work area Tidy and Clean
- Stock Control
- Waste Control
- Assist in Loading and Unloading of Vehicles
- Adhere to health and safety at all time