Are you an Engineering Manager from an Automation background?
I am currently working with an Engineering company looking to bring into their team a Manufacturing/Process Engineer to oversee their production from Design to Delivery
- Previous experience as a manufacturing engineer or similar role.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, design methods and tool design.
- Familiarity with manufacturing equipment and quality assurance techniques.
- Commitment to health and safety standards and environmental regulations.
- Solid grounding in robotics
- CAD/ Cam Knowledge
- CNC Experience
- Degree in Engineering related field would be advantageous
- Lean Sigma Green Belt
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
You will be expected to:
- Evaluate manufacturing processes
- Design, Develop and Test automated and manual systems
- Organise and manage workflows
- Integrate various departments
- Upgrade systems where necessary
- Be heavily involved in staff training and development
- Actively implement and analyse continuous improvement activities
- Manage Budgets
Day shifts Monday to Friday