What’s on Offer for the Site Service Engineer at Quorn Foods?
- Annual Salary – £37,500 per annum
- Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours per week
- Retention bonus – £500 payable upon successful completion of 6 month probation + further £500 payable following 1 years’ service
- Up to 5% matched pension contribution following 3 month service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programmes – Salary Finance, Digital GP, Annual free flu jabs, access to Grocery Aid support (mental health, bereavement, financial support, gambling support etc. etc. if ever needed)
- Tasty Tuesdays – site-wide communal lunch one Tuesday every month
- Free product accessible to all – take 1 / 2 items for lunch/dinner
- Free car parking
Major Recruitment are extremely proud to be partnering with Quorn Foods in Stokesley. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Site Service Engineer to join their Team on a Permanent basis.
This opportunity gives a Site Service Engineer the chance to work with one of the most respected companies in UK. They offer not only an excellent package, but more importantly in today’s world, job security.
The role will be Monday to Friday, working 37.5 hours per week!
- Support Site Electrical engineer
- Accountable for water, air, refrigeration and steam safety
- Carry out site service, infrastructure and utilities maintenance improvements
- Responsible for critical supplies to the unique Quorn site service, infrastructure and utilities
- Maintain accurate service and maintenance records
- Maintain site drawings
- Take ownership for problems until a solution is found
- Knowledge of statutory legislation/regulations applicable to plant and process engineering.
- Maintaining relevant documentation for all electrical installations.
- Ensure a thorough understanding of required food safety, quality and Good Manufacturing Practice standards
- Have an understanding of food safety and quality KPI’s
- Ensure all work conforms to statutory & safety requirements
- Participate in the completion of risk assessments
- Produce reports concerning plant performance
- Ensure service records are entered on to Frontline and Originals filed
- Produce detailed packages of technical information
- Time served recognised apprenticeships preferably multi skilled biased
- Minimum HNC qualification in a relevant discipline (ideally level 3 qualified)
- Awareness of MBP (implementation of maintenance best practice)
- Experience of CMMS utilisation and development
- Minimum of 5 years industrial experience, food manufacturing experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Good understanding of site services and utilities
- Computer literate. Effective use with computer software (word, excel, visio, access etc)
- Good understanding of GMP and HACCP (desirable)
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations qualification (desirable)
***Please note that due to the location of the clients premises, your own transport is advised***