£24,000 – £25,000
DO YOU ENJOY WORKING IN A BUSY ROLE WHERE EVERY DAY IS DIFFERENT?
DO YOU HAVE A STRONG FOCUS ON PROVIDING HIGH QUALITY VEHICLES AS PART OF A FLEET OPERATIONS COMPANY?
DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT RECOGNISES WHAT A SUPERSTAR YOU ARE?
DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR A HUGELY SUCESSFUL AND GROWING COMPANY?
…then this is the perfect role for you SO read on to find out more…. as part of their growth the business is now actively looking for YOU to join their friendly team in Nottingham.
The Business works across the UK and Europe and are utilised by the largest corporates through to SMEs within logistics, retail, transportation, food production and so many more sectors.
You’ll be responsible for providing a high quality truck and trailer rental services to businesses in the Nottingham area through the effective management of fleet operations and administration at the branch.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring that the condition of the hire fleet is maintained to a high standard at all times.
Who are you?
- The job holder must hold a full, valid UK driving licence
- Background in a customer service or similar industry
- Good computer skills and confident in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of asset rental, transport and distribution would be advantageous
- The ability to perform routine cleaning and maintenance and to fully inspect trucks and trailers, as required
If you feel that this is the role that you’ve been waiting for and want to hear more then please apply ASAP!