Marketing Manager EDU Technology SaaS or Prior Hardeare Education experience
Basic £50,000 – £60,000 doe
Remote Working 1 – 2 days a month in office
MiGrowth are excited to add a New Edu Technology Vendor to our growing portfolio of Technology clients.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a fast paced, multi award-winning, market leading Educational Technology Company based in the UK , who have develops award winning classroom technology for the education sector.
Together we are looking for as Edu Technology Marketing Manager who will be responsible for
developing, managing, and executing all aspects of the marketing programs focusing on creating awareness, demand, and engagement related to Education’s products and services for prospects & clients across the globe.
Reporting to the CMO, you will work closely with regional sales teams and the other members of the central marketing team to develop, align, and execute on go-to-market activities, pipeline contribution, and tracking the results of the marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate is a passionate, customer-centric marketer with the ability to create compelling messages for different target audiences. This person will employ marketing best practices, scalability, and develop innovative ideas to drive demand
What you will be doing
* Managing the annual marketing plan, working with the CMO, marketing colleagues, sales teams, education consultants, renewal team and partners
* Plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns that cover various channels including digital, events, partnerships, direct mail, email, content, and more that deliver measurable ROI
* Collaborating effectively to perform enablement activities, marketing automation, and full-funnel activities that nurture leads and promote closings.
* Becoming fluent in the marketplace dynamics, client segment needs, roles, and personas and developing and helping to execute scalable marketing activities based on this client-centric and segmented approach.
* Utilising reports and analysis to support marketing key performance indicators such as lead generation, lead follow-up, and lead conversion
Who we are looking for
* University degree or equivalent experience in marketing, communication,
* Marketing experience working in educational technology (Preferably SAAS) but will look at Hardware Technology
* Proven track record of driving successful positioning and content strategy for marketing programs across multiple markets
* Strong planning and project management skills, and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects, prioritise, be detail-oriented, data-driven, and consistently meet deadlines
* Proactive communicator with a track record of strong teamwork and collaboration with all levels in an organisation
* Experience managing and operating field events and exhibitions
* Experience managing digital programs and campaigns
* Excellent writing, proof-reading, copywriting, and editing skills
* Ability to travel as required
All applicants send CVS to Louise Wright Director Sales & Marketing
MiGrowth is an established and industry accredited Sales & Marketing Recruitment Consultancy.
MiGrowth Specialise in Sales & Marketing Recruitment within Technology & Audio Visual, FMCG, Media & Publishing
In order to get the best experience possible of working with MiGrowth please take the time to register your CV with us so we can discuss relevant roles with you