Major Recruitment are pleased to be working with a leading international automotive business with a large Factory in Baildon/Shipley. They are a global leading manufacturer of Engine Cooling Systems for Off Highway Vehicles.
Due to an increase in work load the business is looking for Welders to join the factory team on an long term ongoing basis. Commutable from Bradford and West Leeds.
Are you an experienced Welder seeking a new opportunity? Look no further!
As a Welder, your responsibilities will be:
- Working in production environment
- Working with machinery and heavy duty industrial equipment
- Fully competent in TIG or CMT Welding automotive cooling parts
- Manual Handling
- Adhering to health and safety
- Following plans & manufacturing processes
- Working with potentially heavy items
- Working with tools
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience of TIG or CMT Welding
- Competent in TIG Welding (CMT to be trained)
- Manual handling (ability to lift/carry heavy loads)
- Good work ethic – come to work every day
- Effective timekeeping
- Good communication skills – written & verbal
Monday -Thursday : 6am-2pm ,Friday : 6am-11am
Monday-Thursday: 2pm-10pm ,Friday :11am -4pm
Monday-Thursday:10pm-6am ,Friday : 4pm-9pm
- The work is long term and there are opportunities to progress into a permanent position.
- Large Canteen facilities onsite (Hot and Cold food served plus vending machines)
- Uniform provided
- TV’s in break areas
- Social group organizing lots of fun events
- Free onsite parking facilities
- Training opportunities and the chance to develop new skills
Immediate starts available!
For more information, please apply with a CV or contact Ellice at Major Recruitment.
Major are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.