Major Recruitment are pleased to be working with a leading international automotive business with a large Factory in Baildon, Shipley. The business are seeking Manufacturing Operatives to join the factory team on an ongoing basis. Commutable from Bradford and West Leeds, the automotive business employ over 700 at the Shipley site, with other sites across the UK.
As Manufacturing Operative, your responsibilities will be:
- Machine Operating to form and produce high quality automotive parts
- Testing cooling systems for off highway vehicles
- Building Oil Coolers for tractors
- Assembling Modules
- Working with heavy duty industrial equipment
- Ensuring all parts are produced to high quality standards and to customer timescales
- Manual Handling
- Adhering to health and safety
- Following plans
- Following build and manufacturing processes
*Full training is provided*
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a production or assembly environment
- Machine operative experience
- Factory experience
- Manual handling (ability to lift/carry heavy loads)
- Good work ethic – attendance & timekeeping.
- Good communication skills – strong written & verbal English/maths
- The ability to learn and develop new skills.
- An eye for detail
- An ability to work well within a team.
Monday -Thursday : 6am-2pm ,Friday : 6am-11am
Monday-Thursday: 2pm-10pm ,Friday :11am -4pm
Monday-Thursday:10pm-6am ,Friday : 4pm-9pm
- Long term work leading to permanent positions
- Large Canteen facilities onsite (Hot and Cold food served plus vending machines)
- Uniform provided
- Online Benefits portal allowing retail discounts & 24/7 GP services
- TV’s in break areas
- Social group organising lots of fun events
- Free onsite parking facilities
- Training opportunities and the chance to develop new skills
Immediate starts available
If this opportunity is of interest to you, apply now!
Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent roles and as and Employment business for temporary opportunities.