Major Recruitment are currently recruiting for warehouse operatives for our client – the UK’s leading supplier of aluminium glazing systems and bespoke aluminium extrusions based in Bristol.
Main Duties: Job Specific Tasks
- Ensure that customer orders are picked in a safe and timely manner;
- Ensure that all reasonable instructions from your Supervisor / Manager are completed;
- Ensure that all stock is handled safely and so as not to cause any damage to either the product or the facilities;
- Ensure that all orders when picked are presented to the highest possible standards;
- Ensure that any damaged product is reported and isolated to ensure that it is not sent to the customer;
- Co-operate with the checker to ensure that any picking errors are rectified prior to the goods leaving the building.
Main Duties: Health & Safety
- Ensure that your working environment is kept clean and hazard free at all times;
- Take responsibility for your health & Safety and that of others;
- Assist any members of your team where needed;
- Not to use any machinery unless you have been properly trained to do so;
- Ensure that all H&S instructions are followed;
- Immediately report any breaches of Health and Safety.
Working Hours and Salary:-
- Fixed shifts of days 6.30am-2.30pm and lates 2:30pm – 10:30pm and nights 10:30pm-6.30am
- £10.33 06:30-1pm
- £11.36 1pm – 9pm
- £11.88 9pm – 06:30am
£86.66 Shift attendance bonus payable monthly
- Overtime may be available