What’s On Offer:
- Paying up to £25,000 per year
- Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm – NO WEEKENDS!
- Ongoing support and development
- Genuine career progression
- An opportunity to work within a permanent role
- Uncapped bonus structure
- All IT equipment provided
- 10 days off over the Christmas period
- Onsite parking
My client is a well-established product supplier based in Stockton. With a rich history, they have an impeccable reputation for the quality of service and products they deliver. Following year on year success my client has exciting growth plans leading to an exciting opportunity arising for an Internal Sales Executive to join their team on a Permanent basis.
This is an exciting time to join an established, passionate team that are constantly striving to improve their capabilities and services for the business.
As an Internal Sales Executive, you will be responsible for building and managing your own pipeline through engaging with new prospects, promoting your product, building relationships and obtaining orders. This is a B2B outbound sales role.
- Engaging with potential clients through making outbound calls.
- Promoting a vast range of high-quality products and services with the goal of obtaining customer orders.
- Maintaining and monitoring your client portfolio alongside the Account Manager through company systems.
- Oversee the implementation of administrative requirements related to client orders.
- Internal ownership with all relevant colleagues to organise the implementation of customer requirements related to New Product Development, order progressing, order book management, promotions and marketing support where required.
- Meet or exceed monthly targets.
- Building rapport with customers to ensure a pleasant customer experience.
- Identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the database.
- Logging information accurately on company systems.
- Adhering to compliance and data protection policies implemented by the company.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office/ Excel
- Have a background in sales (preferred)
- Strong persuasive and negotiation abilities
- Must be self-motivated and used to working to targets
- Able to work as a key member in a busy sales team.
- Good timekeeping
- High attention to detail
- A strong communicator who is comfortable working with all levels
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Positive and ambitious persona