Optometrist South West Suffolk Specialist Independent
£70,000 (Negotiable) Weekend flexibility 30-40 minute test times
Job ID: 090922-130
Incredible Optometrist opportunity within a beautifully presented specialist independent in South West Suffolk.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside a chain independent company that pride themselves on having a truly independent community approach and benefit from working in just one location for continuity.
The company are highly innovative investing in different levels of cutting edge technology offering a truly clinical, bespoke assessment for all their patients.
- Up to £70,000 basic salary
- 30-45 minute testing times
- Weekend flexibility (Half a day on Saturdays)
- Equipment: OCT, Optomap, Perkins and Goldman’s tonometer’s, Auto-phoropter, Trial frames & computerised management system
- Specialist services: Low vision, Glaucoma referrals, Dry eye clinics and specialist lenses
- Free parking behind the practice
- 1 very spacious test room within the practice
- A truly patient focused clinical environment with no commercial pressure
- Regular internal and external training and CET
- A spacious and beautifully presented working environment
Details and requirements
- Hours: Monday – Friday (09:00am – 17:00pm) Saturday (09:00am – 13:00pm)
- Closed Sundays (Weekend flexibility available)
- Full or part time position considered
- Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and benefits
- Up to £70,000 + professional fees + quarterly bonus structure
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (33 in total) with no Sundays
If you would like to enquire about this role and/or to have a confidential chat, please do not hesitate to email, call, text or send your CV to the contact details below.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call or Text: 07881287964