What’s on offer for the Crane Test Engineer:
- Pay up to £30.53 per hour (Depending on when worked).
- Weekly pay between £770 to £900 per week!!!
- Temporary to Permanent position
- Overtime available
- Free staff parking
- Shift: 38 hours per week. Day shifts available
- The chance to learn and develop with a well-established team
- Working with a worldwide organisation
- Benefits: 24/7 medical advice
- Gym membership Discounts
- Retail discounts.
As a Crane Test Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Responsible for the consistent documentation of the setting work.
- Perform device checks/inspections.
- Responsible for observing the generally valid regulations and standards.
- Responsible for the orderly and safe installation and deinstallation as well as operation of machines/devices.
- Working according to planning specifications and work instructions.
Your day to day activities will include (but not limited to):
- Reporting deviations to the foreman in charge.
- Documentation of the setting operations.
- Creation of the punch list and remedying minor faults.
- Leak checks on the hydraulic system.
- Overload test.
- Setting the load moment limiter.
- Setting the speeds.
- Setting and testing the customer specific retrofit kits according to assembly positioning.
What we will need from you:
- Completed vocational training as electrician or electrical engineer.
- Crane operating license.
This is a full time, temporary position with a view to go permanent for the right candidate, following the qualifying period
If this position is of interest to you, please contact our Sunderland Branch on 0191 662 0016 for further information or apply via the link.