Do you have previous experience in Payroll? Looking for a new role that offers support & progression? Do you pride yourself on attention to detail?
Our client, a market leading Food Manufacturer are looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator to join their team based in Sunbury-On-Thames.
As a Payroll Administrator you will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of the monthly/weekly payroll runs and providing support to the Payroll Manager and Purchase Ledgers.
Working hours as a Payroll Administrator are Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:30.
Responsibilities of a Payroll Administrator will include:
- Collecting timesheet data from managers to facilitate payment of employees
- Reconciliation of payroll data within Sage, explaining weekly variances, overtime reporting
- General administration duties
- Raising invoices, supporting Purchasing
- Inputting hours and deductions, processing starters and leavers, completing RTI submissions, calculating SSP, SPP, SMP, processing BACS payments, emailing out payslips
- Pensions reporting, uploading pensions
- Managing and resolving Payment queries, feedbacking to managers on any issues with timesheets/processing payroll
- Keeping absence management system up-to-date with new starter information, salary data and skill levels
- Manage reporting on Holidays, project manage the pilot, testing and launching of online holiday booking system
- Support HR team with ad hoc tasks, including drafting salary increase letters, processing change of circumstance forms
- Monitoring and reporting on all sickness and Long-Term Sickness, providing correct information to management teams
Skills required as a Payroll Administrator:
- Previous Experience within Payroll
- Previous exposure to Xero payroll and accounting system
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge, including Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent Attention to Detail and Data Analysis skills
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment, or contract you will find our staff professional and courteous and our interview process straight forward.