Major Recruitment – Castle Donington
Major Recruitment are looking to recruit Reach Truck Operators for our client based in DE12. You will be responsible for operating a reach truck in a safe and timely manner.
- Rotation shift AM/PM
- 06:00 – 14:30 / 14:30 – 23:00
- £12.54 per hour AM / £13.54 per hour PM
- Monday to Friday
- To ‘handle’ the goods in the vehicles/containers to ensure they are ready for replenishment.
- Operate a Reach Truck
- To carry out all tasks connected with Goods being returned which includes, unloading vehicles, sorting returns and putting stock away.
- To ensure quality and accuracy
- To perform quality, audit and other checks on product or storage locations .
- To perform all other duties as reasonably required that are consistent with both training and experience.
- Health and safety – to be fully compliant with all health and safety requirements including warehouse procedures, PPE and housekeeping.
- To complete the pre and post use inspections on the workplace transport and report any malfunction or damage to ensure that the workplace transfer is in good working order at all times
Desirable key skills and experiences:
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment
- RTITB or In-house licence. If the licence is out of date – a refresher will be provided
- Ability to challenge health and safety failures
- Use own initiative to pro-actively suggestion improvements in procedures
- Understanding of basic health and safety principles
- Good ability to speak English and understand verbal instructions
- Good ability to read and write English and understand written instructions
- Ability to plan and manage own time.
- Own transport
- Extensive learning and training opportunities leading to company development and progression opportunities.
- Temp-Perm Opportunities
- Fantastic over time rates
- Paid inductions
- FLT refresher provided if the License is out of date.
If this role suits you, APPLY today IMMEDIATE STARTS available!