Due to continued growth and expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a Fuel Logistics Operator to join our team based in Tamworth. As a Logistics Operator you will ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction are met ensuring all scheduled deliveries are completed in line with customer expectations.
We are looking for someone with Logistics operator / planner / coordinator experience that we can mould to fit the company, we need someone who is looking for a long term role and grow with us.
The candidate will be working on the dayshift which covers 6am – 6pm on a 4 on 4 off basis, so weekend will be required.
The salary is £25000 with a annual £3000 (£250 a month) bonus.
You will need to open to being trained and mentored to do things the company way which creates symmetry between the shifts
Key Responsibilities will include but not limited to;
* To establish and develop good working relationships with Customers, Drivers, Transport Managers, Customer Care and third-party contractors.
* To ensure customer service is maximised and issues are dealt with to maintain high service levels – communicating directly with customers as necessary.
* To manage all driver operational / delivery queries in a timely and professional manner. Re-routing, scheduling, and arranging deliveries accordingly.
* Ordering of all fuel for loading through required systems. Training given
* Provide support to Transport Managers to ensure sufficient vehicles are available and maintain strong working relations with all maintenance providers to minimise vehicle
* To monitor haulier performance closely to ensure deliveries are made in line with agreements and escalate when necessary.
Skills and attributes for success will include but not limited to;
* Logistics experience essential.
* Be able to prioritise, work well under pressure and communicate effectively.
* Strong sense of Customer focus.
* Strong UK geographical knowledge.
* Good written and verbal skills.
* Proficient in all MS package applications.
Please send over your cv