We are looking for an Aftersales Manager to lead our team at our Vehicle main dealer site in Stratford upon Avon
This role of Aftersales manager would be an ideal first step into management for an experienced Senior Service Advisor/Workshop Controller.
The salary for this role is between £30,000 and £35000 depending on experience with a Ote of £40,000 – £45,000
Working hours Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm Saturday mornings on a rota of 1 in 3 8am – 12pm
Motor trade experience within a service or parts department is required for this role. You will also require a full uk driving licence
Your key responsibilities will be to optimise and increase service department profitability within our dual franchise department whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction. You will inspire, provide leadership and effectively manage the service department and your colleagues.
In return will provide you with a competitive remuneration package, with the following benefits:
33 days holiday Plus your birthday off
Discounts on new and used vehicle purchases (as well as servicing and repairs) for colleagues and their families;
Workplace pension scheme offering enhanced employer contributions;
In-house and manufacturer management development
Plus many other benfits you would expect from a employer who treats their team as the backbone of the business and recognises
Administrator (maternity cover)
Major Recruitment Oldbury are delighted to be recruiting for a professional organisation in the Atherstone area who are seeking an Administrator to start immediately. The role will be for a minimum fourteen months and is to cover maternity. The role will be office based and IS NOT remote or hybrid and your hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
Duties and tasks will include:
▪ To be responsible for providing an efficient and prompt administrative service to all technical
▪ Accurate typing and compilation of client project related emails, reports and any other
documents controlled by the Quality Management System (QMS) to the agreed deadlines
▪ Accurate production of file copies
▪ Ensure stationery requirements are fulfilled for the timely despatch of project related work
▪ Booking courier collections, ensuring delivery is completed and the transaction recorded
▪ In the absence of technical staff ensure post, emails and messages are dealt with
▪ Printing, photocopying, scanning and shredding confidential documents
▪ Hotel, conference bookings and travel arrangements
Candidates welcome to apply for the role will have previous administration experience, be able to commit to a fourteen month contract and will ideally be located local to Atherstone
Indirect Tax Manager
INDIRECT TAX MANAGER
UP TO £60,000 + 15% BONUS
COLESHILL, WARWICKSHIRE (HYBRID)
FULL TIME, PERMANENT
Hamilton Woods Associates are currently recruiting a great opportunity for an Indirect Tax Manager to join their clients services division. As the Indirect Tax Manager, you will ensure that filings are both robust and technically accurate, and to review and implement process and tax efficiency savings across VAT & Construction Industry Scheme withholding tax.
The Indirect Tax Manager will be responsible for the preparation of the Partial Exemption Special Method and Annual Adjustments across the group, and technical review of VAT returns, escalating complex issues, feeding into the VAT compliance process. The Indirect Tax Manager will also ensure that the VAT and CIS reconciliations are reviewed monthly and outstanding items are followed up by the team periodically and meeting with the various business units across the Group on quarterly basis to discuss current issues and resolve reconciling items.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting the Group Tax Director and the Senior Tax Manager to advise on VAT and SDLT implications on various land acquisitions
- Supporting the Senior Tax Manager to advise the business units across the Group on tax related matters
- Responsible for the preparation of the Partial Exemption Special Method and Annual Adjustments across the group
- Responsible for technical review of VAT returns, escalating complex issues, feeding into the VAT compliance process
- Responsible for ensuring that the VAT and CIS reconciliations are reviewed monthly and outstanding items are followed up by the team periodically
- Responsible for meeting with the various business units across the Group on quarterly basis to discuss current issues and resolve reconciling items
- In collaboration with the Senior Tax Manager, ensuring that accounting systems and processes are up to date from a tax technical perspective.
- Supporting Group Tax Director with HMRC and external auditor queries
- Ownership for preparation of HMRC filing disclosures
- SAO assurance processes across the VAT and CIS
- Management of the Group VAT and CIS Registrations, options to tax and ownership of internal tax registrations database, ensure it is complete, up to date and accurate at all times
- Provide management, development and mentoring to the 4 Tax Assistants
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- CTA qualified or equivalent (ACA, ACCA) with several years’ experience in an Indirect Tax role.
- Indirect Tax advisory experience in relation to Land and Property. Knowledge of other taxes such as SDLT and/or Employment Taxes would be a bonus but not essential.
- You will have proven post-qualification experience preferably in practice but will consider individuals from Industry
- A good knowledge and understanding of tax risk and controls
If you would like to apply for the Indirect Tax Manager position, please get in contact with your CV and current package details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vehicles sales Consultant – Car sales experience not essential
We are looking for a Vehicle sales consultant to join our team at our busy Main dealer franchise in Warwick.
As a Vehicle sales consultant you will be selling new and used Vehicles, finance, paint protection, warranties and service plans. You don’t need to have car sales experience, more importantly you need to have a great attitude and work ethic and training will be given
Working with the Sales manager and the dealer principle to maximise all sales opportunities.
We need a Customer focussed person who is a team player. You must have a full uk driving licence as a company car is a perk of the job.
The ote for the role is upwards of £40,000 and is uncapped
Working hours are Monday – Saturday with a day off in the week and Sundays 10-4 on a team rota
Please send over your cv and lets have a chat
Motor Trade Service Advisor
Our Motor trade franchised client is looking for a candidate to be front of house Service advisor for their aftersales department in Warwick
The ideal candidate will need to have knowledge the Service department and worked in a motor trade dealership setting to be considered. You must hold a full Uk driving licence and reliable transport
Our client can offer a competitive salary which depends on relative experience. Circa £24000 £25,000
Working hours will be 8am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday and Saturdays on a rota.
Knowledge of Kerridge 1 link and the Mfl system is a distinct advantage
You will form part of a small tight knit team who all pull together. There will be in house and manufacturer training available for the right candidate.
If you think you have the right skill set, drive and experience send over your cv for an initial telephone conversation.