Major Recruitment- Castle Donington
My client is looking for a CNC Milling Machine Programmer to join their Rugby site for a permanent position. This is a privately owned dynamic engineering business that offers a range of services including:
- 24/7 Breakdown/maintenance Support
- Machining/fabrication/sheet metal facility
- Refurbishment & Repair
- Reverse Engineering
- Design, Manufacture, Installation & Project Management
- Industrial Supplies
The business is varied, and fast moving, with short lead times and an emphasis on customer service. It is not a typical manufacturing business, but more focused on being a service provider by supporting its customers to maintain their production output and improve their efficiency.
- Programming, setting and running Siemens 828D controlled CNC Milling Machines
- Inspection of work
- Sourcing material from store and cutting accordingly.
- Deburr all work.
- Signing Job cards
Hours of work
- Monday to Thursday
- 7am until 4pm
- (30 mins lunch)
- Friday 7am until Midday.
- There is also plenty of overtime