Major Recruitment are currently recruiting a number of warehouse operatives for our client – the UK’s leading supplier of aluminium glazing systems and bespoke aluminium extrusions based in Yatton (BS49).
Warehouse Operatives on this role will be working on a Fixed shifts.
AM – 0630 – 1430
PM – 1430 – 2230
Nights – 2230-0630
- Working AM shift is £10.33
- Working PM shift £11.38
- Working Night shift £11.88
- Working over the weekend – the first 8 hours are paid at £15.00 per hour and anything over is paid at £20.00 per hour
- Working Bank Holidays at £20.00 per hour.
What is required of a Warehouse Operative?
- Order Picking
- Ensuring stock is handled in a safe manner
- Ensuring orders are well presented
- Quality checks; ensuring damages are reported
- Safe handling of product to prevent any damages
- Packaging product for transport
What’s in it for you to join Major as a Warehouse Operative?
- Competitive Salary (details above)
- Monthly Attendance Bonus
- Overtime Available
- Benefits Package for all candidates including Discounts at major retailers, restaurants, gyms & top UK attractions
- Full Training Provided