Category Manager – E-Commerce
£40,000 – £45,000
Harrogate – Hybrid working
MiGrowth is working with this global leader in consumer products that develop innovative, modern, and credible products. They are looking for a Category Manager to come and join them on a permanent basis who can think big move fast, work smart, and have a desire to do things better.
You will report to the Head of Category Management EMEA and will play a key part in expanding the business reach across EMEA.
Who we are looking for:
- Experience working across multiple geographies with currencies
- Expert in excel, good working knowledge of powerpoint
- Ability to build relationship with cross functional partners
- Strong data analysis skills and real attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (must be able to articlulate the insights)
- Commercially aware, in depth understanding of sales and margin models is critical.
- Ability to turn mass data into actionable insight
- FMCG or consumer-facing industry experience preferred
What will you be doing
- Design and deliver analytical support to key stakeholder groups to ensure you make the right decisions for our consumers & customers and drive business growth.
- Provide analysis and interpretation of the company’s performance within the market & customers, identifying opportunities and risks. Visiting stores & providing your assessment of growth opportunities.
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with market data providers.
- Design and deliver a reporting suite that incorporates multiple data sources, to understand the company’s performance by Region, Channel, Category & Route to Market. This will require strong Excel skills.
- Building collaborative relationships with their retail partners, adopting a collaborative category approach to driving mutual growth. This will involve some travel to our retail partners.
- Defining and optimised the company’s wide range of products, with considerations for their brand, competitors, retail partners, distributors, market alignment, shopper, and consumer insight.
- Analyse sales performance against activity plans at a brand/ Category / SKU level
- Support the NPD process with analysis to enable faster & better financial & sales performance, whilst capitalising on emerging market and consumer trends.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send CVS to Katie O’Cleary,
MiGrowth is an established and industry accredited Sales & Marketing Recruitment Consultancy.
MiGrowth Specialise in Sales & Marketing Recruitment within Technology & Audio Visual, FMCG, Media & Publishing
In order to get the best experience possible of working with MiGrowth please take the time to register your CV with us so we can discuss relevant roles with you.