Industrial Recruitment/Business Development Consultant
Attractive basic salary DOE + Bonuses
We are currently looking for a Consultant to join our busy team in Doncaster.
Major Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency and business who have supported clients throughout the UK for 30 years.
Major currently work across temporary and permanent markets and throughout a number of sectors.
Due to ongoing and significant client growth, we’re looking to recruit passionate and hard working staff in Doncaster. Applicants should have previous sales or recruitment experience, with passion about their specialist market and keen to develop your career – we offer excellent opportunities with clear pathways for development.
- Building strong relationships with existing industrial clients and responding to their needs.
- Identifying and developing new business relationships/opportunities.
- Managing the entire recruitment process from Application to Placement (and continuing for the duration of employment for temporary workers).
- Recruiting, managing and maintaining suitable availability of high quality flexible workers who will meet customer specification and ensure that we can deliver what the customer needs, when the customer wants it.
- Providing constant and consistent support to both Clients and Candidates.
- Legal and HR compliant
- 2 years+ Experience in a sales environment.
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Driving Licence with Car (expenses paid).
- Must be flexible and comfortable with being on an on-call rota (evening and weekends).
- Proven sales history
We believe wholeheartedly in teamwork, staff development, training and structured career paths. We also believe in rewarding the hard work of colleagues by offering competitive salaries and a range of employee benefits, including:
- Up to 34 days holiday per year
- Company Bonus & Commission Schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Free car parking
Job Type: Full-time