Major Recruitment are currently recruiting for a permanent Key Account Manager for their client who is a company delivering Unified Communications & Managed Services to a range of clients in the SME, corporate and public sectors.
About the company:
There has been a significant growth in the last 2 years and they have acquired 17 businesses, with an ongoing strategy to acquire more businesses that are accretive to the group, be it through scale, geography, or adjacent product.
This is a great business to join at an exciting part of its lifecycle. Operating like an entrepreneurial start-up with the security of being a small established business, the environment is fast paced but fun.
Shifts: 8am – 4pm, 9am – 5pm, 10am – 6pm (depending on requirements)
WFH: Role is a full-time office role; however, they are currently operating in a hybrid manner, working 3 days from the office and 2 days from home (subject to change based on business requirements). You will need to visit customers at times.
You will be passionate about providing outstanding customer service and can find solutions to problems as they arise.
Day to day:
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Professional and responsive engagement through calls, emails, and monthly Teams meetings.
- First point of contact for your customers questions, queries, and service requests.
- Accountability for your own customer base.
- Create long lasting relationships that will enable the client to be the trusted communications partner of choice.
- Proactive calls to customers, so confidence to engage with people at all levels is critical.
- Develop an outstanding knowledge of your customers and their businesses.
- Work with customers to ensure they have the correct products and services to match their requirements.
- Recognise opportunities to cross sell additional products and services
- Query and dispute resolution.
- Purposeful usage analysis reporting.
- Keep up to date with product and industry knowledge.
- Effective communication and collaboration with internal individuals/teams and suppliers.
- Maintain CRM database.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Computer literate (including Excel)
- Problem solver
- Excellent listening skills
- Experience in IT Managed Services desirable
- UK Driving Licence + vehicle required
Holidays: 25 days + Public Bank Holidays
If you are interested in this role, please apply asap!