£11.50 + PAYE
10 months +
35 hours per week
Stretford/ Home Working
We are currently working on behalf of a public sector client who are recruiting for a temporary HR Administrator.
The majority of the role will be based from home, with 1-2 days based in their Stretford based office.
Responsibilities of the HR Administrator includes:
- Supporting the HR Advisor with absence management
- Drafting all employee related communications relating to the employee lifecycle
- Keeping on top of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly HR transactional tasks
- Updating the HR system with live changes
- Supporting monthly payroll cycles
- Supporting recruitment and training processes where necessary
- Supporting the team with administration tasks
- Note taking in ER meetings
- Providing first line support to colleagues across the business
- Handling the HR inbox and resolving queries at first point of contact where possible
Requirements of the HR Administrator includes:
- HR experience is desirable
- Strong administration skills
To be considered for this exciting role, please contact Bethan Hall – Associate Director at Hamilton Woods on 01509 276158 or apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability referencing the job ID number. Due to the exceptionally high level of applications if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 – 10 days, it is regrettable that we cannot reply to everyone with feedback directly and please consider your application unsuccessful.