Technical Improvement Manager
My client, due to heavy investment and strong growth is seeking a Technical / Quality Improvement Manager.
Reporting to the Technical Manager you will support the site with improving technical efficiencies, and improvements at a bust food manufacturing site.
You will have excellent communication and leaderships skills. As a people person you will support and developing the technical team.
You will be KPI focused based on safety, quality, delivery
This is an opportunity to really make a difference, drive change and continuous improvement within a well invested manufacturing facility.
Skills and experience.
- Working in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment within a technical management role
- Experience of BRC accreditation, HACCP implementation, customer audits and QSM (Quality System Management)
- Focused on continuous improvement, efficiencies and LEAN processes, results driven
- Strong communicator
- Leadership and coaching skills, keen to develop, educate and drive change from within- must be able to demonstrate how you have achieved this previously
- Food Hygiene Level 4, HACCP Level 4 and IOSH understanding
- Salary- DOE
- Hours- 8.45am-5pm Monday to Thursday. Friday 4pm finish
- Days- Monday to Friday (Flexibility required as per the business needs)
- Strong benefits package including Life Cover, Pension Contributions and Health Cover