A Project Support Coordinator is sought by a busy construction and facilities management company who specialise in the transport infrastructure sector.
You will work closely with the General Manager to fulfil the following responsibilities: –
- Support the company management and project teams when mobilising/demobilising projects throughout the country including ensuring site set up documentation is ready for the start of the project and that all sub-contractors being utilised are approved suppliers and competency certificates are obtained for retention on the electronic site files.
- Provide support with the integrated management system including; HSEQ and ISO audits, NCR register, vendor assessments, preparing for management review and assisting with internal audits.
- Assist with the potential implementation of the Document Management system for future operational projects, including training the Team, uploading required documentation and developing/building forms.
- Be involved in the preparation and completion on PQQ (Pre-Qualification Questionnaires) and industry SHEQ accreditation renewals such as Constructionline & Safecontractor including uploading annual insurance renewals and policy updates.
- Maintain staff training records on the internal database system, ensuring that all identified training needs are sourced and booked for the Team.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a similar role within a construction & engineering environment. You will need to be comfortable working in a small but busy office environment, a good level of proficiency with MS Office (especially Excel) and GCSE Maths and English at Grade c or above (or equivalent qualification)
Experience of Quality Systems experience and familiarity with ISO standards and use of COINS system would be an advantage.
In terms of personal qualities, you will need to be calm under pressure, be able to work well in a small team, have a flexible approach to work, willing to get stuck in and get tasks done, good organisational skills and be ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written, internally and externally at all levels
The company offer a variety of development and learning programmes, a generous Annual Leave allowance, increasing each year in the first five years’ service, paid membership fees of relevant Institutions & Professional Bodies, Life Assurance – Four Times Annual Salary, Healthcare plan and other wellness and lifestyle benefits.
If you would like to know more about this exciting role please call Adam Jones at Major Recruitment or click Apply Now to send your CV