Commercial Finance Analyst – Finalist/Qualified
Hybrid working (2 days in the office, Leicester)
£40,000 – £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance + Bonus + Pension
Full time, Permanent
Hamilton Woods Associates are currently working with a Leicester based client that require a Commercial Finance Analyst which is a newly created role to work directly with the Regional Finance Director.
The Commercial Finance Analyst will prepare financial reports and pinpoint insightful areas with the ability to ask the ‘key questions’ to the business.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key regional stakeholders and wider Group colleagues.
- Business partner the development and commercial teams by providing useful insight and financial challenge on a site-by-site basis.
- Provide real-time information that helps forecast projected cost to complete for all developments in the region.
- Liaise with sales teams to ensure accurate forecasting, including the financial quantification of both risks and opportunities.
- Review, challenge and monitor development appraisals, cost reports and cashflows to identify any potential risks to full year outturn against both forecast and budget.
- The preparation and delivery of the regional weekly cashflow forecast and variance analysis to wider Group finance to ensure robust treasury management.
- Take regional ownership for the integrity of data held within the financial forecasting system.
- Finalist/Qualified ACA, ACCA or ACMA
- Effective communicator both with finance and non-finance professionals
- Significant experience within a similar accounting role and good analytical skills
- Advanced software skills including Excel, Access and experience of JDA an advantage
If you would like to apply for this Commercial Finance Analyst role, please get in contact with your CV and current package details to email@example.com