SENIOR CARE ASSISTANT DAYS – (WELCOME BONUS £400)
WHITLEY BAY BASED CARE HOME- 30-48 HOURS PER WEEK – £10.50 PER HOUR
Are you a caring, compassionate, and enthusiastic individual looking to provide the best care to residents?
These care centres are a nursing and residential care provider with numerous homes across the country.
Come and be a part of the team, which prides itself on excellence and encouraging residents to be as independent as possible. You will assist in the planning, implementation and supervision of care and work as part of a team.
Our client pays competitive pay rates, and our employees also receive the following benefits:
- Welcome Bonus Scheme – every permanent staff member will receive £400
- Free Uniform – provision of uniform
- Employee of the Month Scheme – opportunity to win £100 per month and £500 per quarter
- Go the Extra Mile (GEM) Awards – opportunity to receive an award each quarter
- Free subscription to the Bluelight Card – which offers great discounts in the majority of high street stores
- Training and Development opportunities – including career progression
- Employee Assist Programme – free and confidential access to counselling and other health and well-being services
- Refer a Friend Scheme – every employee who refers a friend will receive £400
- Ensure residents retain their dignity and individuality and will be involved in the general activities of the care home, maintaining a safe and secure environment for residents, colleagues, and visitors.
- NVQ3 in Adult Health and Social Care or willing to work towards