- Care Manager
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Managerial position
- Salary up 42K per annum
- Monday – Friday
- 0900- 1800
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership & management in health and social care.
- Based in Luton at head office.
Major recruitments are looking for a care manager for a Domiciliary care agency based in Luton. This this a permanent position and will involve an interview process.
About the role – Care manager
- An in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of CQC regulations and essential standards and the laws relating to it.
- To prepare the business for CQC registration/audits and to comply with the required standards.
- To assist the business in the process of recruitment, assessment, training, supervision, and appraisal of staff.
- To identify and assist in initiating a quality assurance system for the assessment and evaluation of care provided to service users.
- To be financially aware and actively participate in the setting of annual budgets.
- To guide the senior management, administration, and care staff to achieve the business objectives.
- To help in identifying potential leads and clients, provide leadership in marketing and selling the company services at the agreed terms and conditions.
About You – Care Manager
- Have strong leadership skills at their previous roles.
- Be experienced in management and provision of care services.
- Be effective communicator both verbally and in writing including staff and clients.
- Be a motivator and willing to lead and manage.
- Driving Licence and own Transport Essential.
- Qualification: Ideally an NVQ 5 in leadership & management in Health and Social Care sector or Equivalent