Customer Service Advisor
Leeds / Home Working
£12.50 PAYE + holiday
Hamilton Woods Associates are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor for a housing association in West Yorkshire.
Home working is available, with travel to their Leeds office for training in the first week.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor includes:
- Responding to calls, emails, webchat and texts from social housing tenants regarding housing queries
- Providing first-class customer service
- Advising on rents, anti-social behaviour, lettings and repairs
- Ensuring accurate call logs are maintained
- Effectively handling complaints
To be considered for this exciting role, please contact Bethan Hall – Associate Director at Hamilton Woods or apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability. Due to the exceptionally high level of applications if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 – 10 days, it is regrettable that we cannot reply to everyone with feedback directly and please consider your application unsuccessful