Major Recruitment are proud to be exclusively partnering with Whistl. One of the UK’s most respected providers of contact services in the UK. They are at the heart of multi-channel retail and currently have an exciting opportunity for experienced Customer Service Advisor’s to join their growing team on a temporary basis.
What’s in it for the Customer Service Advisor
- Hourly rate: £9.77ph
- Overtime after 40 hours at £14.66ph
- Monday to Sunday 5 out of 7 days
- Between the hours of 8am and 8pm
- Potential permanent role for the right candidate
- On site canteen
- Excellent development opportunities
- Regular overtime
- Full training provided
- Access to 24/7 free medical advise
- Discount on high street brands
- Potential to work from home after training
- Ensure that all telephone calls are carried out in a professional manner.
- Deliver an excellent standard of customer service at all times, specifically relating to call quality and productivity.
- Ensure that all calls requiring follow up are completed in the time frame given.
- To liaise with suppliers, manufacturers and the client to deal with customer complaints in a professional manner.
- The completion of relevant administrative tasks/duties where necessary.
- Keep up to date with changes on the client web site to enable calls to be handled efficiently.
- If in doubt of any customer orders in relation to fraud then notify a senior member of staff immediately.
- To be on ready at all times to take calls when there is a queue.
- Be competent in keyboard skills so that all details taken via telephone are data captured accurately.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and on-time.
- Maintain an up to date understanding of client requirements.
- Liaise with Team Leaders as problems/issues arise regarding campaigns.
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shift patterns as required.
- Ensure Health and Safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Other duties & responsibilities which from time to time may fall above or below the remit for this position
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Committed and flexible
- Work as part of a team and own initiative where appropriate
- Good standard of literacy
- Working knowledge of computers and good keyboard skills
- Oral communication
- Written communication
- You will need to be able to work some evenings and weekends
- You care deeply about how companies treat their customers