K&D are delighted to be supporting our local client in Haddenham who are looking for an experienced administrator to work in their customer support team!
To start with you will learn every aspect of each admin role within the team this is mainly to gain a full understanding and to enable holiday cover and support. Following this your primary admin duties will be within import/export administration.
This will include:
- First line on the main phone line answering and filtering incoming calls to correct departments
- Create quotations on SAP, processing orders, liaising with dealers, dispatching sales with correct paperwork, co-ordinating transportation for sales orders.
- Front of house/looking after visitors / internal meetings with drinks and refreshments.
- Ad hoc basic office administration & assisting office manager where required (such as restocking food/refreshments, going to the bank/post office)
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
- A good level of office experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently/as a team and take initiative.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills are a must
- Confident making outbound calls/liaising with dealers across Europe
- Outstanding customer service skills and a friendly telephone manner
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Training on internal systems will be given (SAP)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate and work collaboratively with colleagues, customers, sales reps and dealers at all levels of the business.
- Import & export knowledge and/or Parts ordering & processing experience
- Experience in using SAP
- Ability to speak European language(s)
- Previous experience with warranty and repairs
Holiday: 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (increasing with length of service)
Interested?! Then please apply here today!